Dr. M.B. GOPALAKRISHNAN - Associate Professor and Research Guide
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR AND RESEARCH SUPERVISOR (ON DEPUTATION TO SREE SANKARACHARYA UNIVERSITY OF SANSKRIT, KALADY)
M.Com,NET,M.B.A.,PGDMM,PGDOM, PGDHRM ,Ph.D
Date of Entry : 08.12.1994
E-mail : email@example.com
Teaching Experience – 25 years
Research Experience – 18 years
- Member, Senate, University of Calicut,
- Member, Technical Support Group, RUSA – Govt. of Kerala
- Research Supervisor, Calicut University
- Member, PG. Board of Studies in Commerce, MG University, Kottayam
- Member, PG. Board of Studies in Management, Kannur University, Kannur.
- Convenor, Malappuram District, Examinations Vigilance Squad, University of Calicut.
- Member, Board of Adjudicators for the Evaluation of the Ph.D. Thesis. MG University, Kottayam
- University Subject Expert, Screening-cum-Evaluation Committee for promoting Assistant Professors in colleges under Calicut University.
- Member Academic Committee to monitor P G programs under CBCSS, University of Calicut, PG 2019
- Member, Standing Committee of Academic Council,University of Calicut.
- Member, Academic Council, University of Calicut.
- Resource Person,Academic Staff College(UGC-HRDC), University of Calicut.
- Vice – Chancellor’s Nominee in the Research Advisory Committee,Sree Krishna College, Guruvayoor under University of Calicut.
- Member,Advisory Committee on Private College Staff, University of Calicut.
- Observor, KMAT Kerala 2018 Entrance Examination conducted by Admission Supervisory Committee for professional Colleges in Kerala(Justice Rajendra Babu Committee),Malappuram.
- External Expert,Ph.D pre-submission seminar at Department of Commerce & Management Studies, University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram.
- Subject Expert in Inspection Commission constituted by Calicut University to provide affiliation to M.com programme.
- Academic Expert of Calicut University to inspect M.B.A programme.
- Question Paper Setter, Kerala Public service Commission(KPSC),Thiruvananthapuram
- Question Paper Setter, Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Member, Board of Studies in Travel and Tourism, University of Calicut
- Member, Board of Studies in Commerce, M.E.S College(Autonomous)
- N.SS Programme Officer(Formerly)
Orientation/ Refresher Courses Attended:
Participated in 1 Orientation Course, 3 Refresher Courses, 1 Short-term course in Research Methodology
Publications and Seminar Participations
- Published 20 Articles(8 in International Journals and 12 in National Journals)
- Chaired Sessions/ Served as Resource Person in 41 International/ National Seminars.
- Particiapted in 23 International/National Seminars/Workshops/Symposium
- Participated in 8 Syllabus Revision Workshops/ question paper setting in Calicut University and M.G University, Kottayam.
Completed 2 Research Projects:
- Minor Research Project funded by University Grants Commission(UGC-MRP) . TOPIC: A Study about the extent of welfare measures and Job Satisfaction in selected Public and Private Enterprises in Kerala. -2011
- Research project funded by Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment(KILE); An autonomous body working under the Ministry of Labour, Govt. of Kerala. TOPIC: Job Satisfaction of Educationally overqualified employees in selected Government offices in Kerala with Special reference to Malappuram District.
Other Research Projects:
- TOPIC: Job Satisfaction of educationally over qualified employees in some Government Organisations in Kerala with special reference to Malappuram District(2013) Research project of Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment(KILE), an autonomous body under Ministry of Labour, Govt. of Kerala – Rs 1,00,000/-
View All Faculties